O2 Sensor Location

96path4x4

I got a reading on my check engine light and it read bad O2 sensor Bank 2, #2. I am assuming that would be the one on the Driver Side and after the Catalytic Converter. Is that correct? Also, there was a Knock sensor code. The knock sensor code has been coming on forever, has anyone else had that?

#2 sensor is behind the cat, bank 2 is drivers side. knock sensor is just a wipe your computer after you replace the o2 sensor kinda thing. issa pain to replace anyway.

Edited by skulptr

The one behind the cat is easy to get to especially compared to the pre cat sensor. You need to be a skinny armed person that is also double jointed to even think about it.... The only one I had go out figures it would be that one...Good luck

The one behind the cat is easy to get to especially compared to the pre cat sensor. You need to be a skinny armed person that is also double jointed to even think about it.... The only one I had go out figures it would be that one...Good luck

Thanks for all the info. I replaced the Bank 1 Sensor 2 about 3 years ago and it was breeze because I borrowed the tool from Autozone. I plan on doing the same with this one, I just hope the rust on it isn't too bad. 134k on the odo and still running strong.