95 Pathy Won't Start And No Dash Lights

canadian4wheeler

Ok so to sum up my whole problem goes as. I was driving up island and all of a sudden my radio stopped working. And then my dash lights went out and then my engine turned off. All in about 5 seconds this sh*t happened. I had to have the truck towed back to my house. After trying to figure out the problem while waiting for the tow truck. For four hours in the pouring rain and a 210 dollar tow. I tried to start it again this morning and same thing. No dash lights and the motor won't turn over. Not even a clicking sound. DEAD. My headlights work and my interior lights work, but the radio and dash lights don't. So what I wondering is what might have happened. Cause I've checked all of my fuses and I'm not exactly sure what it was.

Edited by canadian4wheeler

It sounds like your alternator is bad, and you ran your battery dead while you were driving. Get your alternator out and get it tested. If you have a battery charger, use its slowed 12V charge setting to recharged your battery. Automobile batteries don't like being run completely dead. Good Luck.