Hey Guys, New Here To Npora (Like You Haven't Seen This Title Before)

zachbiz

Hey, I'm Zach, i'm 17 and just getting into the whole car scene. I plan on getting a 93-95 pathfinder locally as a first car. I have always been a fan of off-roading but never had the tools. My dad owned a 92 XE until 2002 and thats when we sold it for an acura mdx... nice car, but not good for what i want to get into. Once i get my pathfinder i will be upgrading it. I am an upgrade junky and have already picked out a stillen/K&N high flow intake kit. the problem is, parts are hard to find, and thats where you guys come in :). anyway, Im so glad that theres a forum dedicated SOLELY to what i want to do, it makes life easier.

But, a little bit more about myself, I love working on cars and motorcycles. I was a gear head from birth and love nothing more. my friend is getting into off roading with an 02 or similar frontier so anyone in san diego, we'd love to start organizing trips are tagging along in pre arranged ones.

well, thats about it, too much talking.

thanks

zach

Welcome Zach!! Yes, how did you know?? You are our first new member... :D

Thanks for the intro. There should be all the information you will need to modify away here.

There are several members in your area so yeah, I'm sure you can get some trail runs set up.

B

Welcome to the something, something darkside.

May the search function be your friend.

3 somethings...

welcome and as said, search is your friend once you get used to it. Lot sof usefull pinned topics. Watch for a fiew certian people, they can tend to be strange and a little "off"... I won't mension names :rolleyes: