skidplates

Runnerman

Hey guys,

Just thought I would let you know that I am almost done my prototype.

Taking awhile as I don't have a Pathfinder available. Prototype should be ready next week. So I should have some pics up.

Both skidplates are made out of 3/16" no bracket bar needed but rear skidplate still will have cross break.

Pricing- Well no Bracket Bar was needed so it should be Cheaper then my other skid plates.

Well working on that but so far front one should be relatively inexpensive. Don't know about rear skidplate, yet as I'm going to need another Pathy so I need to find one. Took a bunch of Dimesions but still need to get it exact. Make sure it fits.

Bottom line should have some pics by the end of next week P...

:beer:

Ok so here is a pic of the rear plate for the 90-95 it is not finished yet as I am needing another pathy for the day for I can confirm some of my bends & such, so I can get the holes in the plate.

90_95pathy_medium_pic.jpg

Are they as heavy as they look? I would lend you my nissy..but I don't think we live close. I would be more than happy to be a "demo" for the plates..hehehe sly

They look great..I would be interested if the price is right ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Good ?

But that is one of the reasons as to make it a little wider so if you do hit something then the skidplate will take the hit not your front end parts. The narrow skidplate that I made at first and the ones that are offered on the market have alot of area that is Unprotected.

I still might make a bend in the middle, debating that point as these plates are not that big so theres no flex. Might also take out the triangular points on the sides & put in flat spaces.

Well might have a Pathy on Sat, if not it will have to be next week. So will see then how fitting goes.