Newb in NC

Hi everyone I just picked up a nice little run around Pathfinder. It is a 1997 LE in real nice shape. I have started doing the standards it may need. Changed the Diff fluids/Transfer case and Tranny. Getting the Timing belt and waterpump on tuesday. I think my first mod is putting on a set of Mile Marker Manual hubs. There are a couple of questions and will post them in the forum. Anyway I look forward to chating with you guys and gals. I have always had good luck on previous Mazda and Honda forums.

1997Pathinder.jpg

Thanks

James H

Welcome, search around a bit and you should be able to answer some of the more mainstream questions everyone seems to have. You'd be amazed the things hidden in some of the corners around here...

Welcome James ,

Have you got any mud pics ?

Not yet, I have been getting all the service items up to date. Front and rear diff drail fill/ Transfer case drain fill / transmission flush / Timing belt/water pump and all belts replaced/ Mile Marker hubs.

I guess since that is all done now I need to find some mud amd hopefully not get stuck.. I will post new pics soon.

James