New Wheels and Tires...

vengeful

I just got my 32" Dunlop Mud rovers and US Wheel Series 84 wheels installed today and, man are they sick! Now I need to get it dirty.... :P

381416_236_full.jpg

More pics at bottom of page 2.

:aok:

Oh yeah, they fit great....I've had no problems with rubbing that cant be fixed very easily once it gets light again. I'll probably have to roll and pull my fenders a little, but thats easy enough. :beer:

Yea, they're 11.5" wide...I'm running them on 15x8 (3.75"BS) US Wheel Series 84 Daytona rims. They rubBED on the fender liner at the front and the corner of the bumper, and the fender liner in the rear corner as well....a half an hour and 2 cuts in my hand later, no more rubbing...

BTW...trimming your fenders and bumpers with a utility blade can be painful... -thnkboutit-

Yeah, I saw a thing about the in car camera mount online and had to try it. I haven't put it to much use, but, it'll get there....once I find a place to go wheeling....

I would get 32's if I didn't just buy new 31' Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo's. How much lift do you have. I'm almost done with my calmini lift but I have to order new strut rods and rods for the upper control arms. This lift is costing me a fortune! I'm afraid to intall my headers when they finally do ship.

Those wheels and tires look great on your black Pathy...

Ive been looking at those 32" Dunlops but I want some sort of shiny rim...My truck is white...I dont think the black rims would look good. How much was the whoe setup?

HEY WHEEL366- what year is your Pathy? You said you are installing a Calmini lift? I didnt know they made one for R50's?

darn VENGEFUL....you Pathy looks sweet!!!

:bow:

5 Tires x $137 each Plus mounting, balancing, alignment, disposal fees, taxes = $914....they gave me road hazzard free... :D

5 Wheels x $36.00 each plus $8.95 handling fee = $193 shipped from Summit.

All tolled, about $1100, but I got a little help from the old pops on the tires...

Thanks for all the comments.

Lift = Automotive Customizers 3" SL = $555 on special, came with shocks and struts.

Labor = Free (did it myself)

TJM = Mucho Dinero that I don't have.

Besides, I'm kind of leaning towards a front reciever and one of those reciever winch plates. And I'd rather have a locker than a bull bar at this point.

• 4 weeks later...

Very nice... The Rover MT's look really good. :cool2:

Why did you remove the fender flares? I wonder if they help lessen the rubbings. I'll probably get some 32" once my Procomp are worn but wondering if the flares will make it rub more when the rear stuff.

I had removed the flares a while ago actually. I got caught up over the summer and it tore a nice hole in my spare tire and ripped off the rear mud flaps, so i figured, what the hey, and just pulled the rest of them off. Besides, it looked stupid with the flares and the tires pulled in with the 31s. I like the look if it without the flares too. Just gotta do soemthing about the holes it left behind.