95 pathfinder door key locks

ac92pathfinder

hi i was wonder if anyone has issues withe the key lock hard to turn where you have to wiggle it to open its the right key just hard to turn sometimes. was wondering if anyone had the fix im about to get some wd40 and spray it in the key lock and also opening the door pannel and going to town on the wd40. thanks :)

I imagine greasing the cylinder and the linkages (which I think the problem is more in the linkages) would solve it better than WD-40. WD40 works for a while but since it's water in it, it'll dry up over time.

They make special spray lubricants.

that's what i was thinking of. That's what we used at work on door locks.

@!*% i accidentally deleted my post, i wanted to add that you should keep lock de-icer with you too in the winter time. You can sometimes get away with breathing into the lock mechanism a couple times, but make sure you don't get your lips stuck to the door lol

i quit using my locks now i have a compustar alarm so its keyless entry now but when i had that problem i just use like pb blaster or something to lube them up and also used the de icer stuff to keep them from freezing and breaking. Also you might try bending the link maybe one got tweaked a bit so it s harder to turn now. just a though. becarefull doing that though