New from MD

Macboy212

Hey guys, my name is Andrew. I'm from MD. I picked up my 93 pathy SE from a family member last year. It's got 83k on it and running strong. I upgraded the audio system (new wires/amps/etc) and will have some new tires on soon.

I found the site lookin around online and already have some great info, looks like a great forum! I'll post a pic or two soon. Looks like an awesome site!

I'm from AA county - it's funny I've only seen 2-3 other pathfinders here.

Yeah 83k is a baby pathy I'm hopin it'll be around for a while.

Any thoughts on BL's? I was thinkin a 2 or 3 inch with a SL later on. Pros/cons?

Edited by Macboy212

Less than 100k is basically new. I think the record on this forum is 300k+ with the original owner. :-)

Lots of good info on BLs here; "search" is your friend. :D OldSlowReliable is doing one on his truck right now, so you may want to check his build thread.

I'm from AA county - it's funny I've only seen 2-3 other pathfinders here.

Yeah 83k is a baby pathy I'm hopin it'll be around for a while.

Any thoughts on BL's? I was thinkin a 2 or 3 inch with a SL later on. Pros/cons?

BL is a great way to get the lifted "look" without the increased suspension part wear associated with a SL. Good way to fit larger tires easily as well (possible to run 32" tires with a 3" BL, but you still have to upgrade the steering system). Another bonus is a BL makes the oil filter easier to access, makes oil changes much easier.

The main benefit to a SL is increasing your ground-frame clearance, making you less likely to get high centered.

Welcome to the forums from a fellow Andrew! WAVEY