Industrial style steering wheel

joshellis

Was this 4 spoke steering wheel not available in North America? I like it much better. Also JDM side mirrors are different, tougher and larger. I am going to try to score these items from NZ. Somebody from Aus or NZ plz throw up a pic of a non-chrome Terrano side mirror. We are missing out over here! (Objects may be closer than they appear)

f605732fb0.jpg

IIRC you can also swap a steering wheel from a 240sx with no issues (not sure about other models, but I think I remember someone saying they did that swap).

As for the mirrors, we had 2 options, power or manual, the only other option over-seas was a power folding mirror.

I have that exact same wheel in my 1987 D21 except the color is blue. I think that 240s, 280s, 510s and 610s use the same wheel.

Check out the MOMO steering wheel adapter hub cross reference. You might be able to figure out what is interchangeable by the part numbers for different applications.

check out our members rides

cyrils 92 project (pathfinder)

jadm 4x4 b1 (terrano)

jadm 4x4 b2 (pathfinder 87)

dave from aus (terrano)

im shure there are pics of our interiors there aswell as outside shots.

sorry didnt put links in but we are all under members rides

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same wheel just like Koveman (Got your pm-btw). I have a cover on it that I want to replace. It just stretches on around the outer rim, is fabric covered and kinda thick. Makes the wheel feel pretty good and not hot in the summer sun.