Need skid plate diagram

Tungsten

Ok here is the deal,

I only got 2 bolts left in my skid plate for no apparent reason so I went to the dealer and got all original bolts.

Now I have no idea where each one goes... Can anyone please point me to a diagram or post a picture? Or at least explain where does each type stick into? :scratchhead:

I would just get self tapping screws from the hardware store and make new holes! get a 1/8" drill bit, drill new holes through the skid plate, rad support and the lower crossmember, them smack in some self tapping #8 or #10 bolts...Presto!

There should be 3 threaded 6mm holes on the front beam and 3 threaded 6mm holes on the beam which supports the front diff . Have re-drilled mine and tapped them 8mm so should work the same for yours .

There should be 3 threaded 6mm holes on the front beam and 3 threaded 6mm holes on the beam which supports the front diff . Have re-drilled mine and tapped them 8mm so should work the same for yours .

Re-drill is a good idea, as mine have twisted off and had to do the same. Those small 6 mm bolts don't hold up to the elements and such...well, I suppose if you use anti-seize...I just stuck my foot in my mouth!