Hello From Australia, Melbourne

Reenman

Hello all i was amazed to find this site, i just bought a 2001 st pathfinder, well about 1-1/2 months ago.

It had stock road rubber on it so the first thing was to get something a bit better i thought.

I wanted to go and play the very first weekend i got it but no one would fit the BFG AT's i wanted at such late notice, i certainly was not going out to yarra ranges with road tyres in the wet, i eventually found a place but they said none was in stock, i said listen, i will pay a courier to get tyres from one of there other stores, and bring them to your tyre joint.

So thats how much i wanted to play in this new 4x4 of mine, by the way its my first 4x4 and i already want to bolt more gear on... :)

I hope to bring something to this forum even though i got a stock r50 (for now). Cheers REENMAN

G'day fellow Aussie, welcome mate. There is heaps of info here, plenty of friendly people to answer any questions too. Also, pop into PCoA (Aus Pathfinder website), you will probably have more luck finding local owners in your area.

hello welcome from me to, another aussie to add. dont forget to drop into the aussie thread aswell.

reason for edit. im the idiot that didnt check the aussie thread first. yeh pick on matt again.....lol

Edited by jadm4x4