Where to get face gauge?

ACEX2

i have those same ones. They were cheap and it shows! My truck has 2 trip odometers, they only have a hole for one. They are see through, so if you put them over your original ones, they'll show through, if you remove the original ones, all the crap shows through. They are also indigo, have to plug them in to something for them to light up... i didnt plug them in to anything, and the stock lighting doesnt shine through, so i cant read anything at night.

Maybe someone else has had a better expeirence with them tho.

i have those same ones. They were cheap and it shows! My truck has 2 trip odometers, they only have a hole for one. They are see through, so if you put them over your original ones, they'll show through, if you remove the original ones, all the crap shows through. They are also indigo, have to plug them in to something for them to light up... i didnt plug them in to anything, and the stock lighting doesnt shine through, so i cant read anything at night.

Maybe someone else has had a better expeirence with them tho.

Do you remember where you got them and for how much

Thanks,

yeha only part that makes me nervous about that is the years are 92-93

well they changed the guages between those 2 years lol i wish they had a exactl photo. more then likly it wont have both the trip od either

yeha only part that makes me nervous about that is the years are 92-93

well they changed the guages between those 2 years lol i wish they had a exactl photo. more then likly it wont have both the trip od either

I just email the company that makes those. And asked them for an exact picture. Ill let you guys know when they get back to me.