Need help with front end vibration.

Already, here we go. I have a violent front end vibration on the driver side at around 40MPH to 45 MPH and goes away at faster speed. It almost seems that the front wheel is going to come off and shake the wheel pretty good. It all started with replacing the front struts, so I ended up with the KYB GR2. because that everybody likes them and don't seem to have many problem. So I figure maybe the lower ball joint was the problem. nope. It also have like a tiny popping noise toward the top of the strut, when moving the tire back in forth, and the top bolt is tight along with a new strut tower . So either I have a bad strut or the tie rod need to be replace, also the wheel bearing feel fine and one more thing is that I had all the wheels balance and rotate too. I'm really at my whits end. :suicide: any answer would greatly be apreciated.

David

My experience come and go at different speeds has 99% of the time been wheel balance(maby a weight fell off? They didn't use those junk stick on weights did they?). I'm no r50 guy though so I'm just adding my $.02.

More than likely it sounds like your spherical bearing in the strut went bad. Mine was doing the same thing and the stupid strut bearing had pretty much disinigrated!

Jose

Well I jut replace with new front bearing and out side tie rod, no differance. :angry: I'm taking it to the shop and see what they can come up with, also pulled the strut apart to double check every thing and looks fine, but still have a popping noise. :ar15: :ar15: :ar15: