Hello from N.C.

yamahawg

Just now getting around to doing this hehe, but anyway, I'm Darren and live in the mountains of Western N.C.

Picked up my 94 for $1000, and is my daily drive as well, when not on the Harley hehe! And I do challenge it regulary on some back mountain roads and trails. My daughter and step son were visiting last week and this week, and I took them on some good trails. At one point I actually thought i might have been stuck, my daughter in the back seat just giggling uncontrollably from thinking it was hilarious! She didn't care that we might have been stuck LOL! Then I just backed out of situation and we made our own road to get back on the narrow "main" road. My step son just said, "man this truck will go anywhere" LOL! Anyway, just getting around to taking some pics of it too, so will be in members rides. Ya'll have a good one!

D

And forgot to mention, had over 200k miles when i got it and has since rolled over 300k miles and still going strong!

Edited by yamahawg

And when was the t-belt last changed?

Good to have you aboard

Good question Lol! My wife actually bought it for me when i was at work one evening from a garage that had "confiscated" it from an unpaid bill for work done. I need to drop by there one day and ask if that might have been one thing they did. I'm hopin so!

Good question Lol! My wife actually bought it for me when i was at work one evening from a garage that had "confiscated" it from an unpaid bill for work done. I need to drop by there one day and ask if that might have been one thing they did. I'm hopin so!

LOL, don't put off the asking too long, the 94-95 TB change interval is every $105k miles...

Thanks for the introduction. Damn, that's a hell of a wife, buying you a truck... She have any sisters?? :D

B

LOL, don't put off the asking too long, the 94-95 TB change interval is every $105k miles...

Thanks for the introduction. Damn, that's a hell of a wife, buying you a truck... She have any sisters?? :D

B

Yeah she has one but she's taken lol....well at first I was a lil upset cuz she got it without really checking it out or me having a chance to drive it, see how it ran, ect....but it all worked out. Thanks for the welcome!

Whats up man, I'm over here in High Point, NC. What do you got around your way of offroading? All I got over here is URE, its fun but... you can only run it so many times before, you know, eh. Welcome aboard.

Well, since Tellico is closed, I usually just run around in Nantahala National Forest. Usually go exploring old logging roads ect. which can be fun when u come up on trees down across road and you have the side of the mountain on one side and the bank on the other, so time to hit reverse lol!