x-terra rack

joeytattoo

Well I think I finally got this figured out, my girlfriend got me new tools and a used stock roof rack off of a wrecked x-terra for my birthday. I told her I wanted to do some work to one and put a basket on it to hold my spare tire I just started on it and it's going to be easier than I thought to modify it to fit my 88 I'll try to post some pic's when I'm done if it works out . I'm also doing diamond plate work under the doors. ;):rolleyes:

Be sure to post some pics of that roof rack install when you're done. I have wondered if those can be modified to fit on the older pathys. :cool2:

It's comming along great I have step by step pics of that and befor and afters of my lift and tires if I'm calm enough to get my scanner to work I'll post them soon or beat my computer into small little chunks of plastic. :D

• 2 weeks later...
I asked about a rack for my 88 at Nissan and the said the roof was not designed for a rack so it lacks mount points for a rack install. I'm interested in how you mounted because I want a rack bad.

they are full of it. there are plenty pathys with a factory roof racks... :oops:

I'm also doing diamond plate work under the doors.

pics of that too please!!! -bounce-

• 2 weeks later...