Rear Power Windows Not Working

statikuz

So I searched around and read what I could find on power window issues but it didn't seem to help. My front power windows work fine, but the rear ones = nada. I have had issues with the front ones before, which always ended up being the driver's window switch being loose or whatever, so I checked that first. Can just the rear window part of the switch bite the dust? Anyone else had this problem? I considered replacing the driver's switch but figured I would check and see first.

wow, Welcome back :beer:

Rumor had it, you sold your Pathy...

Anyway, if none of them are working I would look more towards the power supply being disrupted. I'd have to look at a diagram to see if just how the front switch is set in the system, but I have heard of front switches on other vehicles causing this problem when they go bad. Have you checked it's individual operation with a meter?

Also, does the Window Lock button affect only the rear windows or also the front(s) on a 4dr? On my 2dr it it does work on the pass window, but then I don't power rears. If it locks out only the rear windows then look at it. Again I am not sure about how it works on a Pathy, but on some others it also locks out the drivers switches, so it could be the problem.

I did actually today sell my Pathy to a friend of mine. I had just kinda disappeared for awhile. :) I think the window lock switch locks everything but the driver windows - I played with it and it didn't make a difference. I will probably scrounge a master window switch this week and see if that fixes it. Has to be something simple if its affecting both windows I thought (i.e. not a bad drive mechanism or something)