Nytrosfinder

2005-2009 Pathfinders, Xterras, and Frontiers

reason: Crash zone sensor- Airbag activation Sensor

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/01/07/nissan-...s-and-frontier/

1997-2001 Pathfinders, Infinity Qx4

Reason: Insufficient coating on Fuel filler tube

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/10/07/nissan-...-infiniti-qx4s/

Just so everyone knows!

Nice Heads up, I know that these have been mentioned but I think its good to remind folks. I bought my 98 and when I filled the tank the next day gas came pouring out of the rusted filler tube. I'm sure the jackhole dealer knew about it, why else send me on my way on 1/4 tank? Anyway, a quick search let me know about the recall and the Nissan dealership took it in a repaired it in a few hours no problems. I just gave them the VIN so they could check to see if it was covered. Gotta love free repairs. :aok:

Edited by ticker

Nice Heads up, I know that these have been mentioned but I think its good to remind folks. I bought my 98 and when I filled the tank the next day gas came pouring out of the rusted filler tube. I'm sure the jackhole dealer knew about it, why else send me on my way on 1/4 tank? Anyway, a quick search let me know about the recall and the Nissan dealership took it in a repaired it in a few hours no problems. I just gave them the VIN so they could check to see if it was covered. Gotta love free repairs. :aok:

I agree... now if only they did a recall on our WD21's for the timing belt problems....

I agree... now if only they did a recall on our WD21's for the timing belt problems....

Yeah wtf. Even if you don't change it, its not like its going to break EXACTLY when it's due. It's just cheap insurance. If it happened to break before the interval, well then the manufacturer would be to blame.