Greetings from upstate NY

Hey all,

Kail Ekonen AKA MrMorphine AKA Sickmanseth Reporting in from upstate NY. Just picked up a 91 pathy i'm looking to resto and turn into a trail-worthy hackaround vehicle.

I look forward to sharing my experiences and knowledge with all of you.

Edited by KailEkonen

You know where speculator NY is? Or lake Pleasant? I will be up there all summer! how far are you from there?

I LOVE that area. I used to spend my long weekends up there. We found a really secluded campsite on the river during one of our off-road adventures up that way. You know you've found a primo camping spot in NY when there are no beer cans scattered about!

:itsallgood:

I LOVE that area. I used to spend my long weekends up there. We found a really secluded campsite on the river during one of our off-road adventures up that way. You know you've found a primo camping spot in NY when there are no beer cans scattered about!

:itsallgood:

YES! i know exactly where that is... pretty sure...

You know where Camp of the Woods is?

You sure about that? I've got it marked on a topo map, though, I'm not sure I could find it again now...haha.

I've seen information about it in the Speculator Chamber of Commerce, but I've never visited.

well if your interested in making a trip sometime... holla at me cause i will be up in ny from mid june to early august... would love to meet a forum friend....and their Integra!

Fixed that for ya :aok:

:welcome:

Edited by Kingman