Amazing Sunday...

Nytrosfinder

To make it simple:

Went to church this morning, then went out to lunch with the hottest down to earth girl on the face of the planet.

After that I went home and a friend asked me if I could install a brand new sub system for him so I did. In exchange for doing that he gave me his old subs,box,amp, and wiring...FOR FREE!(Dual brand competition series equipment 2 10" subs with a 400watt amp.) Then during the install some random guy walks up my driveway and hands me a pair of tickets to the Quail Hollow Golf tournament for today.... FOR FREE! Then, when we go to walmart to go get a new RCA wire for hid subs some guy gives me an un-opened 1 lbs bag of sunflower seeds.... FOR FREE!(He wanted BBQ flavored and grabbed the wrong bag and didn't think they would take them back cause it's food). So while I am at the golf tournament later on, Phil Mickelson gives me a signed golf ball! Then my neighbor calls me up and tells me that he has got a gift for my 18th birthday on wednesday, turns out he gives me a 6 pack of Corona Light and tells me..."Drink while your technically not an adult yet."

How awesome is this! And all of it is 100% true! What a day!

To make it simple:

Went to church this morning, then went out to lunch with the hottest down to earth girl on the face of the planet.

After that I went home and a friend asked me if I could install a brand new sub system for him so I did. In exchange for doing that he gave me his old subs,box,amp, and wiring...FOR FREE!(Dual brand competition series equipment 2 10" subs with a 400watt amp.) Then during the install some random guy walks up my driveway and hands me a pair of tickets to the Quail Hollow Golf tournament for today.... FOR FREE! Then, when we go to walmart to go get a new RCA wire for hid subs some guy gives me an un-opened 1 lbs bag of sunflower seeds.... FOR FREE!(He wanted BBQ flavored and grabbed the wrong bag and didn't think they would take them back cause it's food). So while I am at the golf tournament later on, Phil Mickelson gives me a signed golf ball! Then my neighbor calls me up and tells me that he has got a gift for my 18th birthday on wednesday, turns out he gives me a 6 pack of Corona Light and tells me..."Drink while your technically not an adult yet."

How awesome is this! And all of it is 100% true! What a day!

So, what did you pray for, or is this just a subtle religious plug??

Nice day, BTW!!

B

I would say what I prayed for except that in the forum guidelines it says to refrain from any religious conversations... I just mentioned it was Sunday and I went to church...just cause it doesn't seem like it would offend anyone to say what day it was and where I went...

...just to show you that storms can't last forever......above clouds, the sun keeps shining... and even during storms...we learn sailorship... enjoy these calm moments...

Edited by Pinip

haha nice...well hopefully the luck will stay on the positive sides of things...I like the quail hollow course, wehn I was at UNCC we went usually friday and sat.

I wasn't gonna go, but when we went to walmart I tried to sell them for $25 a ticket! Keep in mind this was around 2:30-3:00pm

I would say what I prayed for except that in the forum guidelines it says to refrain from any religious conversations... I just mentioned it was Sunday and I went to church...just cause it doesn't seem like it would offend anyone to say what day it was and where I went...

Thanks for observing the rules, but we aren't that uptight. ;) It's more to avoid religious debates that seem to get out of hand. I doubt anyone minds you mentioning that you went to church or what you prayed for.

That said, I was more making a joke that you prayed for good luck or something. It's all good... :D

B

Thanks for observing the rules, but we aren't that uptight. ;) It's more to avoid religious debates that seem to get out of hand. I doubt anyone minds you mentioning that you went to church or what you prayed for.

That said, I was more making a joke that you prayed for good luck or something. It's all good... :D

B

Oh ok gotcha... Back in elementary school I learned the hard way about making religious comments that could offend someone... Punched inthe face,kicked in the balls and pushed down the slide cause of one accidental comment...

So I try to refrain from offending people and their religious background...

Just so you know...