SOOO...Seafoam?

Seafoamed yester day(the day Kingman went PINK)...ever thing ok other then I had to drive it for 20 miles to get more oil and a filter.Oil was reallydark for 1300 miles...was getting 20-21.5 mpg all month with the none winter 87 so I want to see what I get after Foaming.

• 1 month later...

Used it in the gas tank a couple of days ago based on comments here and elsewhere. Full pint added with a full tank of gas. (Labeling said 1 pint treated 8 to 25 gallons and my tank's 16 gallons.) I wasn't expecting much, but I figured for $6 (sale at Advance), why not ?

Actually, it's made a material difference. Idle is smoother and even a bit lower (now below 750 rpm, where it used to be above 800 rpm), acceleration and cruising are smoother, engine doesn't scream as much. Very nice. :aok: Thanks for the tip, guys.

Used it in the gas tank a couple of days ago based on comments here and elsewhere. Full pint added with a full tank of gas. (Labeling said 1 pint treated 8 to 25 gallons and my tank's 16 gallons.) I wasn't expecting much, but I figured for $6 (sale at Advance), why not ?

Actually, it's made a material difference. Idle is smoother and even a bit lower (now below 750 rpm, where it used to be above 800 rpm), acceleration and cruising are smoother, engine doesn't scream as much. Very nice. :aok: Thanks for the tip, guys.

I also had SUPER results with my Honda. I have (had) quite a smoke bomb. I replaced the head on my 93 1.5 civic, this and a 1/2 can of Seafoam in the oil has made it stop smoking completely during normal driving. High RPM's still leaves a bit, but that is to be expected as I have some tired rings.

If I had to guess, this product cleaned up my oil rings enough that they can now control some of the flow! +1 for Seafoam!