tire pressure

Last time I checked my tires pressure it was 30psi

Today I've checked and it was 32.

how is it possible?

Checks were done on cold tires.

Could spring bring more pressure to my tires? :)

Also Is 2 psi difference dangerous to the tire wear?

i run 35psi cold in my tires. i haven't checked the pressures since the last time i aired back up, and i don't plan on checking them until they look flat. :)

2psi is nothing; the tire will lose/gain 2psi or more as it cools and heats and cools and heats again.

Sticker on my car says to have cold 30psi on all tires.

Only go by what the tire says. Different manufacturers prefer different tire pressures with their designs and specs.

I run mine at 35 PSI cold on my Toyo ATs, I didn't bother to look at what the rating was. They wear perfectly fine and even.

Only go by what the tire says. Different manufacturers prefer different tire pressures with their designs and specs.

I run mine at 35 PSI cold on my Toyo ATs, I didn't bother to look at what the rating was. They wear perfectly fine and even.

I'm running 32 PSI and my Toyo A/Ts are wearing just nicely, too. :D

Yea i run 34psi and that's perfect! But when its a hot day and im driving alot i air it down to 30 to compesate for pressure increase due to the heat.

if you're that worried about it, then remove 2psi.

I did it 2 hours ago.

It's pretty hot in here and will be hotter.

Will be 40 degrees Celsius = 104 degrees Fahrenheit in a month or so. :)

For on highway use:

If you are running stock size tires/rims - go by the sticker NOT the tire for the pressure. The tires are made to fit multiple applications and specify the maximum pressure that is relative to the maximum load rating for that tire - nothing to do with a particular vehicle. The OEM engineers specify on the sticker the correct pressure for those tires for a given vehicle for appropriate handling and braking at the given load ratings for that vehcile. If your sticker says 30, run that.

±2 psi or even a bot more is not a big deal so long as you have set your pressure at cold. The engineers have accounted for temperature variation and heat generated from driving and temperature fluctuation. Check/adjust your tire pressure regularily and you won't have any problems.

If you have custom, non stock tire sizes then above does not apply and you should be inflating based on the load range and contact patch, likley by trial and error. If you have not done this, you should consider it for best safety and handling and tire wear.

Edited by BowTied

Like BowTied said, you should always go by the sticker if you're running stock sized tires, or at least thats what I was always taught :)

2psi is a nominal difference. If it bothers you then take some air out.

tires will fluctuate 1-2 psi for every 10 degrees of air temperature change

Fill a baloon 1/2 full of air and put it in the freezer, it will shrivle up, put the same baloon outside on a hot day and it will expand.

As I've stated above sticker on my car states 30psi cold and I've got stock 16 inch tires.

So I've adjusted as recommended.

Thank you all for help. :)