bad times

ChromoTech

Hey guys im back after some bad stuff happened

my car club almost went down the drain

me and 3 other members of my group were heading home from a friday night cruise and 2 of them took off racing and all of the sudden a cop flashed his lights at them and one of my friends tried to ditch him and took a 90o corner going about 70 mph and lost control and smashed over a curb and smashed through a power pole and electrical box.

i saw big black snake looking things flying up in the air across the road and i was like what the f***!? so i locked up my breaks and and slid to a stop and one of the 3 in. power lines smacked down onto the hood of my truck.

and i looked over at my friends camaro and it looked just like a wreck out of a bad movie. dust everywhere and the cab lights were on so i jumped out of my truck and ran over live lines and got to my friend, he was in shock and could not talk.

So i was trying to talk to him when all the sudden I see a large RV heading twards the downed lines and all i could do is watch!. the RV hit the lines and one of them cut the RV in half longways!! and then a dodge dakota ran into the back of the RV ( they were traveling together!) They jumped out of their truck and yelled there are 3 people in the back of that RV!!!!!!!!!!

and at that time my friend almost fainted

MORE TO COME!!! :(

damage

1 totaled camaro

1 totaled RV

1 smashed up mustang GT (my friends)

$150,000 worth of downed power and phone lines

• 4 weeks later...