SteelCraft Brushgaurd?

EmptyV

FYI, I found out by accident that Nissan made a factory brush guard in black and chrome. I just ordered one for my 03 LE for $403 delivered at my local dealer. I don't know if it's the style you want but seems to be in the ballpark or materially cheaper than the aftermarket brush guards. Westin was gonna cost $450 with a 3-5 week backorder at the local truck shop. The Nissan brush guard is supposed to arrive tomorrow. If you're interested, I'm sure Rob over in the Services forum could hook you up. I just bought some bulbs from him.

HTH,

J.

I wouldn't ask if I was looking for fluff.

Billy

Well in all honesty, a few people ask an opinion and then when they don't like it they go off the hook.

I don't think it looks all that bad. Well, it looks flat out gay. Pretty rinky dinky. But something about a brush guard on an Infiniti kinda rubs me the wrong way ;)

Edited by Kingman

Well in all honesty, a few people ask an opinion and then when they don't like it they go off the hook.

I don't think it looks all that bad. Well, it looks flat out gay. Pretty rinky dinky. But something about a brush guard on an Infiniti kinda rubs me the wrong way ;)

Yeah well you're just a dick! :owned: J/K Everyone's got their opinion and that's what I'm here to find out. Personally I like the look but I'm mainly looking at buying one to add a little weight to my en route OME HD springs and have no reason to purchase a $1K bumper.

Billy

Yeah well you're just a dick! :owned: J/K Everyone's got their opinion and that's what I'm here to find out. Personally I like the look but I'm mainly looking at buying one to add a little weight to my en route OME HD springs and have no reason to purchase a $1K bumper.

Billy

Hmmmm, that's what my last ex said, and the one before that...and I think the one before that! :lol:

Looking at it though, I think in agreement with MY1PATH, it will look better on a black SUV.

FYI, I found out by accident that Nissan made a factory brush guard in black and chrome. I just ordered one for my 03 LE for $403 delivered at my local dealer. I don't know if it's the style you want but seems to be in the ballpark or materially cheaper than the aftermarket brush guards. Westin was gonna cost $450 with a 3-5 week backorder at the local truck shop. The Nissan brush guard is supposed to arrive tomorrow. If you're interested, I'm sure Rob over in the Services forum could hook you up. I just bought some bulbs from him.

HTH,

J.

Nice! I didn't think about going to the dealer, I'm sure the Pathy part is identical to the QX4 part. Do you have the part #? I've found them for as low as $389 shipped and they say that there's not drilling needed. If you've got pics of it installed please share.

Billy

I would have to see it on the truck, yours is a pre-facelifted QX4, so that brush guard will look different. I loved the look of the one I had on my 97 Path, but I just can't seem to find any that look the way I want for my 01.

Nice! I didn't think about going to the dealer, I'm sure the Pathy part is identical to the QX4 part. Do you have the part #? I've found them for as low as $389 shipped and they say that there's not drilling needed. If you've got pics of it installed please share.

Billy

Yeah, neither did I. Usually dealers are the last place I go for accessories. But I was waiting for them to diagnose a problem and these parts guys had a bunch of stuff and were very helpful. I actually got a complete list of 03 factory accessories (without pricing) to go through. You may be able to do the same. If nothing else, Rob over at FactoryNissanParts.com should be able to help you.

It is supposed to arrive either tomorrow or Thursday. Will post pics in my build thread when it arrives and when I install it.

Billy

Here you go. I'll post better pics later. Late...

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?s=&amp...st&p=395092

Thanks,

GPG.