New tires

SimplyRed

0052335_450_CC_v1_m56577569830969237.jpg

These are on sale at Canadian tire. They look pretty awesome and the price is great. I checked the wrangler Duratracks and their about $70 more at the local goodyear tire shop. The new MT/R's looked great also but about $1200. These Territory are $813.60 for 4 LT245/75R16. Let you guys know how they work. They should fit on my 2001 Pathfinder right.

Nice tires. I have goodyear AT/S's on mine right now and I like the way they ride on the road. Let us know how they ride. They have some sipes so they look like they will handle good too and not have so much road noise (but I like the road noise!!).

Well got the tires on and I'm very pleased. I only drove home so I haven't got any offroad reports, should have more info this weekend. You feel the lugs at crawl speed, but smoothed out as you start to roll. A small tire howl, just enough to let you know your rolling on mud tires. Like the look and they are close in the wheel wells, but they shouldn't rub as they don't get any closer as it twists. Here's some pics.

3482865575_d3b80220f3.jpg

and another

3483681406_7b6db1aa11.jpg