need a 96-99 for an hour !

fleurys

I know that alot of you guys have offered to test fit my new skidplate and I thank you. Before actually wrapping one and sending it to someone, I would first want to try to see if there would be someone near my location with a 96-99 pathfinder that would accept to help me make sure that it fits.

It should not take more than 1 hour and would be willing to work something out in exchange.

I.m at ste-catherine, QC, J5C 1T3. that's on the south shore of montreal. if you're interessted, send me a pm.

If i'm not succesfull, then i'll resort to plan B and will communicate with some of you who have proposed to help me with this...

Thanks.

S.

Driving directions to San Diego, CA, USA

4,682 km – about 1 day 19 hours

Sainte-Catherine, QC

i'll give you 20$ for the gas... when are you coming ??

:jig:

:rofl:

Note: 1 day, 19 hours of driving. Make that at least 4 days if you plan on eating and sleeping. :lol:

I know that alot of you guys have offered to test fit my new skidplate and I thank you. Before actually wrapping one and sending it to someone, I would first want to try to see if there would be someone near my location with a 96-99 pathfinder that would accept to help me make sure that it fits.

It should not take more than 1 hour and would be willing to work something out in exchange.

I.m at ste-catherine, QC, J5C 1T3. that's on the south shore of montreal. if you're interessted, send me a pm.

If i'm not succesfull, then i'll resort to plan B and will communicate with some of you who have proposed to help me with this...

Thanks.

S.

...i certainly would... just give me a little time... i am just 15kms from you...but in order to do so i would have to get myself a 96-99 pathfinder... i don't tink you have that much time to wait... :deadhorse::puterpunch::chairfall: