Spring Break

94 Pathy

:itsallgood:

Alright,

Spring Break is here & I have it off with my boys. Time to take inventory on what I need for the Pathy & taking some pics for a buddy of mine that's gunna help me get the frame welded up. :fireworx:

I can't wait to get my baby out and about again! :bounce:

I'll get some pics taken during the welding and after and post for all to see!

Enjoy all!

Is sad but true

news

Mexico Spring Break Warning

Sunday March 1, 2009

Beach Got a kid heading off on spring break? The U.S. State Department just issued a travel warning for travelers heading over the Mexican border, urging them to exercise extreme caution in unfamiliar areas and limit their travel to daylight hours on well-traveled roads. Many of the typical spring break locales - Cancun, Cozumel and Cabo San Lucas, for example - are still fairly safe, but in the last several months, drug cartel-fueled violence has escalated dramatically in border towns, including Juarez, Tijuana and Nogales. Among the incidents: shootouts in malls and other public venues in broad daylight, kidnappings and assaults that have claimed innocent bystanders as well as police officers.

The University of Arizona, Arizona State and colleges across Texas, California and the Southwest are passing the warning along to their spring breakers, encouraging them to avoid those border towns and perhaps pick a different vacation destination altogether.

Edited by Ramon

• 2 weeks later...

OK all.... :/

After taking a long time looking over my rusted frame, my baby will need to be trailered home. I just noticed that where the rear spring mounts to the frame is cracked and rusted through on the passengers side. Not gunna take the chance driving it and having the rear drop out from underneath me while driving down the road. I'm looking into a few other Pathy's. Either for a body swap, or just taking my components off my Pathy and transferring them over to one of the others. Once that is done, I'll be parting out my Pathy and saving some parts for extras to have while on the trails. Until then, I'll be trying to hunt these owners down and taking a look at the Pathys. Will keep ya posted!

:beer: