North Carolina

Tosh

~URE (uwharrie) is you're best bet... hit 40 west to 85S or I think you can take 64 to get on 24/27 and get that way...should be about a 2hr ride

there are some mud holes there if it's rained a good bit theres lots of rocks but its a blast...I miss URE...

~OBX if you like sand and salt water fishing, you could be to hatteras in a matter of 2 hrs or so

I usually just hit the cut and found trails that werent posted or with friends on their land or easements (until they built apartments on most of it) when I was in charlotte.

These guys are local to the south east and usually post events...(http://www.noas4x4club.com/)

~URE (uwharrie) is you're best bet... hit 40 west to 85S or I think you can take 64 to get on 24/27 and get that way...should be about a 2hr ride

there are some mud holes there if it's rained a good bit theres lots of rocks but its a blast...I miss URE...

~OBX if you like sand and salt water fishing, you could be to hatteras in a matter of 2 hrs or so

I usually just hit the cut and found trails that werent posted or with friends on their land or easements (until they built apartments on most of it) when I was in charlotte.

These guys are local to the south east and usually post events...(http://www.noas4x4club.com/)

Thanks my dad and i go on visits to outer banks about every other year. But when i get my license i'll probally check out that park i have alot of friends that live near there.

There are also a lot of NOAS memebers in NC that can probably hook you up withother little spots to hit.

i joined with them too so when i get my lift i'll get in touch with them. thanks

I'm not in NOAS but I run around with a bunch of those guys (hell Richard & Rob live/play down the street from me). I know that theres a couple of people talking about going to URE the 2nd weekend in April... a bit soon for me. I don't want to have to deal with all of the Jeeps, Toyotas, Zuks, etc, etc. I'll wait a month or so before I try to go nuts.

BTW I'm here in NC as well.

I'm not in NOAS but I run around with a bunch of those guys (hell Richard & Rob live/play down the street from me). I know that theres a couple of people talking about going to URE the 2nd weekend in April... a bit soon for me. I don't want to have to deal with all of the Jeeps, Toyotas, Zuks, etc, etc. I'll wait a month or so before I try to go nuts.

BTW I'm here in NC as well.

oh well i don't have my license yet(all of my wheelin has been done on the half developed area). but in july i'll have it, i have a few friends that would come down there with me. what part of nc are you at?