roof rack

Guest 4X4pathhawg

Guest 4X4pathhawg

I am looking to get a basket for my pathy but i don't have any rails or anything. Does anybody have any suggestions as to where i could get rails and or basket to mount on my pathy...

Thanks

Guest 4X4pathhawg

ok i'm thinking about getting some yakima bars anybody have any ideas on a good yet inexpensive basket?

Good, yet inexpensive would be to make it yourself.

If you want real good you will spend some dough. I am holding out on buying until I learn to weld, or can have someone weld one up for some :beer:

hmmm... you can build a yakima or thule rack for about $100... i have the yakima door clips for a yakima system if you want ot buy them for cheap... they sell for about $40 in the store.. ill sell them to you for $20... then youd just have to buy Q towers and bars..... you can get the towers on ebay like these.... http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3693208695&rd=1

from that system you can build alot and add things like canoe/kayaks/skis etc.... the bars i would buy at your local store.. theyre alot ot ship so skip the online buying....

thats just my opinion

pat

Guest 4X4pathhawg

looks to me like after i got the stuff i would need to install the rail and all AC would be cheaper but i don't know what i have to do for the AC one in order to install it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...