Hello from Vancouver BC, Canada. Long but I got Pics!

fukkeneh240

Hello,

Since owning my 97 Pathy for just over a month now and having joined a few forums, I'm just copying and pasting my intro from another forum I joined :) hope you guys don't mind. I recognize some names already from other forums so, Hi!

Well I'm coming from the import scene where I learned how to work on/modify cars. I rebuilt motors and turbo charged my Nissan 240's. Well I'm getting older and tastes are changing, so I picked myself up a stock 97 Pathfinder a few weeks back for a daily and some basic 4x4'ing. I'm still a noob to offroading, still learning and researching and I know my Pathy has its limitations, but I thinks it's still somewhat capable and I will still try to have some fun.

Looking forward to meeting members and learning the proper techniques, lingo, and stuff.

So far from the month I owned it, I installed a new air filter (big wip... I know lol), a grade III/IV hitch, fog lights, 2001 + R50 rims, and picked up a 3500 lbs tow rope with hooks and a 20000 lbs recovery strap (no hooks or metal).

Anyways, enough about me.. here's some pics I've taken with my Pathy since the couple of weeks that I have owned it.... (posted on other forums too) :P

17 Jan 2009. Richmond, BC.

WELL, I can only post so many pics... so I will post them in several replys.. hope the mods dont mind :)

The Start:

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01732.jpg

Just messing around:

DSC01735.jpg

DSC01778.jpg

DSC01781.jpg

Stock suspension FLEX ... hahaha

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01746.jpg

DSC01749.jpg

DSC01759.jpg

DSC01766.jpg

24 Jan 2008

White Pine Beach/Sasamat/Belcarra (Port Moody BC)

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01796.jpg

I tried climbing this tiny hump of snow, but my tires suck balls and were not aggressive enough to bit the hard snow.

DSC01802.jpg

DSC01798.jpg

Things I'm looking into right now is a locker or mini spool. Maybe some new shocks/struts. But after working and modifying my 240's for the past 3 years and Honda's before that, I REALLY don't want to do more work on vehicles for a while and just keep it stock... until I get that tool happy itch :)

In case your curious.. this is my other Nissan Toy... currently just sitting until I miss boost and re-insure it or another happy buyer takes her home.

MY beloved 240 that I am trying to sell :(

DSC01600.jpg

DSC01608.jpg

DSC01616.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

DSC01630.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

HI there, welcome to NPORA!! all those pics must mean you're pretty excited about the pathy!

LMFAO@the license plate blur technique on the pathy pics.

Welcome fknA!! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll be modifying that pathy sooner than you think... :D

Thanks for the pictures; the pathy looks nice and the 240 is cool! Sorry you are selling it.

B