Warn Hub fastener issue...

laxman0324

I am not considering the Toyo's because if I go expensive I will get the Michelins, if I go cheap it will be between the Grabbers or the Hankooks to try and get more opinions on them...

Eh, my rig came with the Toyo A/T's brand new. I have yet to try the Michelin's so I can't say anything that won't come across as biased. But I will go with the Toyo M/T's as I have only heard okay things about the Michelin's... :shrug:

Eh, my rig came with the Toyo A/T's brand new. I have yet to try the Michelin's so I can't say anything that won't come across as biased. But I will go with the Toyo M/T's as I have only heard okay things about the Michelin's... :shrug:

Mine came with Revos, which I love, but I want to have a different set of tires to try them out and all that...I love Michelins, and they have always lasted forever in my family, so I figured if I have the money I would go with them...

the ltx a/t2 is not nearly as aggressive as the toyo m/t, but my pathy is my daily driver so i don't need a hardcore tire. if that were the case, i would have gotten the bfg m/t km2. for my purposes, the michelin is perfect.

the toyos certainly look meaner though :D

and if they were available from discount tire, they would definitely be high up on my list.

With my experience with my michelin cross terrains is that they are a PITA to balance and keep them wearing uniformly, I kept up with the rotations and all, and got several alignments done, but the cupping and un-uniform wear is my turn off, Im on my second set of them as they were basically worn to siht after about 28k and the same is starting to happen to this set, even though they came with a 40k warranty costco only pro rated them so we still had to pay. But costo is good about tires as they fill them with Nitrogen which makes the tires feel alot less heavy and easier to handle and turn, but if your getting mudd tires or AT's then get regular air.

the ltx a/t2 is not nearly as aggressive as the toyo m/t, but my pathy is my daily driver so i don't need a hardcore tire. if that were the case, i would have gotten the bfg m/t km2. for my purposes, the michelin is perfect.

the toyos certainly look meaner though :D

and if they were available from discount tire, they would definitely be high up on my list.

Well, that's cause it's a M/T tire. It's aggressive by nature. ;)

But for street/snow/ice, the Toyo A/T more than gets the job done. :aok: