Got Air? I did... (VIDEO)

BonnerBB

This is a little place down the street from my house in Katy Texas that I like to take my little boys to play around!

Took a buddy with me whom happen to have his video camera and he got this shot.

If anyone else has a picture or video of your WD21 getting air - post them up!

Comments, suggestions, and/or warnings would be appreciated!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" wmode="transparent" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="">

The high point of my video...

Air.jpg

Edited by BonnerBB

I've been told I did a 2 wheel in the air "wheel stand" once trying to bump my 93 up a stepped slope, my spotter's eyes bugged out and he started waving his hands at me. He said I had about 3-4 feet of air (which freaked my wife out as she was in the passenger seat).

There are a few here with still shots and video of them getting full 4 wheel airborn, check the "Truck of the Month" winner for last month for the latest one.

I've been told I did a 2 wheel in the air "wheel stand" once trying to bump my 93 up a stepped slope, my spotter's eyes bugged out and he started waving his hands at me. He said I had about 3-4 feet of air (which freaked my wife out as she was in the passenger seat).

There are a few here with still shots and video of them getting full 4 wheel airborn, check the "Truck of the Month" winner for last month for the latest one.

like this?

100_0770.jpg