Hello ALL did this backwords

First of all i want to say thank you to

Precise1

MY1PATH

Grim

They have help me alot.

Ok so My name is Thomas I live in northern Cali. Not the Bay area but the real northern Cali. The FAR NOR CAL. up by the oregon boarder.

My Pathy is a 1990 love it has 239000 miles on and still runs like a champ. I picked it up off the original owner for 1200$ . Thaught it was a good deal. Love the way it drive and wheels.

So i did al this backwords..I should introduced my self and then started asking question. But i wanted to know stuff right away. Im excited about building my pathy .

First of all i want to say thank you to

Precise1

MY1PATH

Grim

They have help me alot.

Ok so My name is Thomas I live in northern Cali. Not the Bay area but the real northern Cali. The FAR NOR CAL. up by the oregon boarder.

My Pathy is a 1990 love it has 239000 miles on and still runs like a champ. I picked it up off the original owner for 1200$ . Thaught it was a good deal. Love the way it drive and wheels.

So i did al this backwords..I should introduced my self and then started asking question. But i wanted to know stuff right away. Im excited about building my pathy .

:welcome:

Dont worry about it...To be honest...I don't think I ever started a thread in the new people start here. mebe we should lock write access to all other threads until you post at least once in the new people thread but whats the fun in that...

Precise1

MY1PATH

Grim

Oh dude, I am so sorry. You really should have said hello first, we could have warned you about THEM.

:D

Welcome to NPORA!!

Welcome! If you happen to find your way to the Portland area, look me up. For some reason, none of the Oregonians ever go wheeling....kidding. I think it's just poor timing on my part. Anywho, welcome to the looney bin.