Cold Air intake

FarNorCalPATHY

First things first. This is my first post on here. I just joined last night. I was reading through the post and got alot of useful info . Thank you all very much.

So do they make a cold air intake for older Pathy's. I have a 90 and cant find any. And also. I was reading and saw that Thorely has California smog legel headers for around $400 . Is there any that are cheaper out there that fit into the california smog legal. Thanks for the help

I was looking at cold air intakes at one time also, and I found this:

:clickdalink:

http://www.horsepowerfreaks.com/partdetail...op_Charger/2494

It seems kind of pricey though, but I remember it was hard to find them. I think if you searched around on the site there is probably even a post on how to make one. Don't quote me on that though.

I don't know much about the headers sorry.

Good Luck!

Thanks Paff.

i saw one on there for a 90-95 i wonder if that is just the air filter or the whole system. I wil have todo more searching.

i heard there is a guy in my neck of the woods that make turbo kits for the PATHFINDERS...that would be bitchin

Thanks Paff.

i saw one on there for a 90-95 i wonder if that is just the air filter or the whole system. I wil have todo more searching.

i heard there is a guy in my neck of the woods that make turbo kits for the PATHFINDERS...that would be bitchin

You could use the Z31 turbo setup with the exception of the downpipe/turbo outlet really easily. I was considering doing that, but decided the 3.3/3.4 should be less hassle.

Thanks Paff.

It is just a cone filter mod. I made my own smooth flowing intake with http://www.spectreperformance.com/#HOME parts. It's not a cold air system, but with a few more parts it could be turned into one. Really though, anything more than my setup won't do much for you.

intake1w.jpg

It is just a cone filter mod. I made my own smooth flowing intake with http://www.spectreperformance.com/#HOME parts. It's not a cold air system, but with a few more parts it could be turned into one. Really though, anything more than my setup won't do much for you.

intake1w.jpg

i have a similar setup and all i can say is stay away from water/mud or make a splash guard for it. if you go blasting through puddles (mudding as many on here call it) you could water on your AFM and you will go into limp mode.

I don't play in sloppy mud with that truck, especially anything deep. It has been hit with a good deep water crossing or 2 without issue. I have homemade lift liners to keep anything from splashing up from the tires.