Help with lugs.

Barbecue

Hey guys,

I've purchased a set of 31" Michelins on 4-spoke alloy Toyota wheels (off a 4runner), I've been told by many that the lug pattern is fine and will fit my '91 Pathy. My problem is that the wheels/tires (which were a great price), did not come with lug bolts or the small center caps. The wheels currently on the pathy are stamped steel ones so I don't think those bolts will be long enough.

What should I be looking for for lug bolts? and is there something I can do for center caps?

Thanks in advance for your help!

The lugs should be fine. They use the same lugs on all WD21's regardless of aluminum or steel rim option.

Actually no, some of the legos use the lugs that go through the wheel (as apposed to the accorn style on the others and the steels).

As for the lugs being long enough for a nut to grab, you should be OK. (BTW, these are Japanese vehicles not German, we use lug nuts not lug bolts ;) .)

Actually no, some of the legos use the lugs that go through the wheel (as apposed to the accorn style on the others and the steels).

As for the lugs being long enough for a nut to grab, you should be OK. (BTW, these are Japanese vehicles not German, we use lug nuts not lug bolts ;) .)

Ah ok thanks for the help!

Yah know, I was just thinking about that, I'm used to working on 1970's mercedes stuff, not used to nuts, just bolts! I'll have a closer look, might need to buy a different set of nuts as the mating surface on the yota alloys is flat, whereas I'm pretty sure the mating surface on the stock steelies which are on the pathy now is dished (tapered) a bit.

Don't see any problem if you got normal acorn style lugs, just torque 'em down right(not the german spec either-guttentite). I've run the stock lugs on many different wheels on my Nissans of the past and present without a problem, I think 4runners use normal acorn lugs as well anyway.