STOLEN!

Skwerlb8

Well yeah, when a girl dresses all provocative like she should expect she's going to get fskced. If you make your car a target, you should expect to get robbed.

• 8 months later...

well what works for me is nothing in the pathfinder and a good old removal of the battery. My pathy has some problems with keeping itself locked but theres nothing to take in it, and with no battery, you aint gonna get far.

Every time i get a new vehicle the first thing I do is make a hidden switch to turn off the main power lead to the ecm. This makes it very hard for people to figure out whats going on. The vehicle still gets power but nothing works right and it will not run. I would list some great locations but you will have to find your own as I do not want to post mine online. My pathfinder has sat unlocked (problems with lock system it unlocks itself randomly and sometimes will not unlock) In a very pron for car theft area. Someone did try to steal it one time i know of they removed the steering collom cover pulled the ignition assembly out, but gave up only part i had to replace was the plastic cover as they ripped it off.

• 1 month later...

....My pathfinder has sat unlocked (problems with lock system it unlocks itself randomly and sometimes will not unlock) In a very pron for car theft area.

I guess this is a common problem among the finders ?

both my front door locks are buggered, key won't turn either of them

my hatch tumbler is still intact though

luckily my rig came with an after market alarm and remote lock/unlock :)

it looks like a pretty cheap system, but definitely does the job

whoever installed it added some flashing green LCDs in the A pillars that continuously flash when the system is armed (I'll snap some pics soon)

my truck has been sitting in a parking lot in a highly prone area for car break-ins for the past month and it's never been touched

*knocks on wood*

>_>

I never tried starting the truck with the alarm going off... I wonder if it's an immobilizer too?

if not, I'm definitely going to look into one after reading this

LOL and B, that's some devious engineering you've got going on there :P I like it!!!

I once read that one BMW owner had rigged up a flamethrower under the driver's door...

if the alleged thief didn't adhere to the audible warnings, it would light the thief on fire XD