Greeting Friends

torch1969

Just wanted to say hey!

About 3 three years ago I went shopping for a small SUV. I was looking at 4Runners, Rodeos, Cherokees, etc. I ran across a 95 Pathy and dismissed it at first but kept running into little red XE all over town. I finally took it for a spin and bought it... it was the right price. The more I drove it the more I liked it, and then I loved it. My 95 XE was the best rig I have ever owned; it got around in the snow, nimble in the woods, and I could sleep in it. Unfortunately, I had some back issues and felt I needed to sell the Pathy for a bigger rig, a Ford Expedition. (I know, I know). Well the Ford has to go and I've been looking for Pathfinders once again. I'm looking for a 94 or 95 only because I like the looks of the dash. I also want a 5 speed. For some reason there are plenty of 93's around... is there any difference other than the dash? Anyways, will show off my Pathfinder when I find the right one.

Included is a photo of the one that got away... The gal I sold it to wants too much for it... can't say I blame her.

Looking forward to being part of the family.

Kyle

BTW, if any one out there knows Jennifer Aniston... please let her know I am available.

post-9594-1229997183_thumb.jpg

Just wanted to say hey!

About 3 three years ago I went shopping for a small SUV. I was looking at 4Runners, Rodeos, Cherokees, etc. I ran across a 95 Pathy and dismissed it at first but kept running into little red XE all over town. I finally took it for a spin and bought it... it was the right price. The more I drove it the more I liked it, and then I loved it. My 95 XE was the best rig I have ever owned; it got around in the snow, nimble in the woods, and I could sleep in it. Unfortunately, I had some back issues and felt I needed to sell the Pathy for a bigger rig, a Ford Expedition. (I know, I know). Well the Ford has to go and I've been looking for Pathfinders once again. I'm looking for a 94 or 95 only because I like the looks of the dash. I also want a 5 speed. For some reason there are plenty of 93's around... is there any difference other than the dash? Anyways, will show off my Pathfinder when I find the right one.

Included is a photo of the one that got away... The gal I sold it to wants too much for it... can't say I blame her.

Looking forward to being part of the family.

Kyle

BTW, if any one out there knows Jennifer Aniston... please let her know I am available.

Welcome Welcome, good luck on the search!

That red XE looks like the one in Brazil that had 20 miles on it...

Good lookin' rig!

I don't think there's any difference in the years other than just the dash and other little interior differences.

there's a mod you can do (when you find your soul rig) that makes the back seat bottoms removable. (you can take em in and out in less than 5 min) this adds about 2 extra feet of floorspace when the seats are folded. grea for laying down or sleeping in car.

I was looking at 4Runners, Rodeos, Cherokees, etc.
I've gotta say I perfer the coil sprung solid rear axle over any other suspension. (uless its a work truck)someting I don't thik those other rigs offerd?

Welcome to our little piece of insanity! When you get a new one, this place will help you keep 'er on the road for a long time.

Heres a little help finding a new one...

http://montana.craigslist.org/cto/948972065.html

http://montana.craigslist.org/ctd/955515529.html

or if your willing to drive, Washington has a lot of them!!!

Welcome Kyle!! I'm sure you'll find a good Pathy, just be patient. Do you know the 'look for' checklist for the Pathys?

From what I understand, SE seats are more comfortable than XE seats so keep that in mind. Also, some people have installed seats out of a Maxima, so there are ways of making it more comfortable for you.

back seat bottoms removable. (you can take em in and out in less than 5 min) this adds about 2 extra feet of floorspace when the seats are folded.

Put down the crack pipe!! 2 feet?? I'd like to see your pathy...

B

B

lol you get a little under foot by not having the seatbottom poped up there and you get another foot from the gap beteen the seat bottom and the driver/passenger seat.(uless you slide them all the way back.) maybe its more like 18" but it if you have midget legs it could be more than a 2 feet.

lol you get a little under foot by not having the seatbottom poped up there and you get another foot from the gap beteen the seat bottom and the driver/passenger seat.(uless you slide them all the way back.) maybe its more like 18" but it if you have midget legs it could be more than a 2 feet.

Ahh, My seats are all the way back. I can barely sleep in the pathfinder; it works, but it is close. Alone and diagonal, preferably... :D

B

Welcome to our little piece of insanity! When you get a new one, this place will help you keep 'er on the road for a long time.

Heres a little help finding a new one...

http://montana.craigslist.org/cto/948972065.html

http://montana.craigslist.org/ctd/955515529.html

or if your willing to drive, Washington has a lot of them!!!

I am definately willing to drive to Washington, found one in Yakima that I liked...

Welcome Kyle!! I'm sure you'll find a good Pathy, just be patient. Do you know the 'look for' checklist for the Pathys?

From what I understand, SE seats are more comfortable than XE seats so keep that in mind. Also, some people have installed seats out of a Maxima, so there are ways of making it more comfortable for you.

B

Is the a "look for" checklist on the forum?