5spd SHORT THROW SHIFTER

MY1PATH

After I build my 3.3 I will see what things look like... Most likely I will be packing up to move to SoCal.
Sorry folks, it was always my intention to do 5 or 10 of these but I never got around to it.

I should have my own garage at my new place so projects will hopefully flow more freely.

I DO remember when I got my transmission shifter (I wanted a little longer one and bent it to my personal comfort) mine was donated from a 93+ 4x HB (it donated a few things that trip, it was purple) and the mounting base was different than my 88. I coulda got a strangie or could be food for thought (it wasn't hard to switch mounting plates though if it does happen to you)

Cool! I don't mind if I have to change the base just as long as the shifter itself will fit in mine. I grabbed one Saturday from a 92. It looked different but the body is so much higher from the trans that it looks different in that respect too. I grabbed the transfer case shifter too and I was able to take it off from the hole inside the cab. I only had to crawl under to disconnect the linkage.

James

• 3 years later...