show off your R50 (pic)

badasnissan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO BACK OVER TO YOUR WD21 SECTION! You people make me sick with your real frames & ability to do SAS & bigass tires...

Two words...Max Stryker - 38.5" boggers on his R50.

Two more words....Tyler M. - VH45 V8 and a SAS...

Just takes a little more creativity to get it done, and it's so much more impressive when it is!! :itsallgood:

Two words...Max Stryker - 38.5" boggers on his R50.

Two more words....Tyler M. - VH45 V8 and a SAS...

Just takes a little more creativity to get it done, and it's so much more impressive when it is!! :itsallgood:

YES! Owned again! Get 'em Dan...

Dude, (Venge) you know I love this thread but I have to admit I came by to see if you had posted your new rig!!

Damn, foiled again!

I stole what was possibly gonna be his new rig! And it is on the road finally and the VQ is orgasmic! He posted pics of his new "rig" in Poho I believe...

Careful Dan, Hondas are addictive too!

Biggest problem is that these parts are more available and much cheaper...its a crack and heroin combination!

Sweet ride love the stock wheels, keep that red waxed up!

Edited by 02silverpathy

hello everyone... i am new to this forum!! Its awesome to see other r50s out their being used for what it is built for!! here is my r50. my rig is nothing special really. it is a 2001 SE. pretty much all stock except for the tires i have on it. Their a bit larger. 245 75 16 or 30.5 inches. Definitely makes it look alot better than the previous tire size. My gf did get my offraod lights but i got into a little accident that destroyed them :( . so i only have one left.

oh yeah this is a 5 speed by the way!! i love it! Nissan owner for life!(and toyota)

31595710049_large.jpg

31595710050_large.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Only one light left :rofl: Thats a good one

And even though this is in the wrong section welcome and enjoy this forum :beer:

lol...oops...

lmaos!! i was reading the other post on this thread and i couldnt help but laugh. i predict that i am gonna have some fun in this forum!!!

and fukinitup!! your avatar is so mezmerizing! :ohno01: glad to hear u finaly got an engine in their now!

lol...oops...

lmaos!! i was reading the other post on this thread and i couldnt help but laugh. i predict that i am gonna have some fun in this forum!!!

and fukinitup!! your avatar is so mezmerizing! :ohno01: glad to hear u finaly got an engine in their now!

Hey its good to see that your cyclopse (the one light) made it over here to NPORA! Yeah my baby's up & running & I got a couple of big badass things in the works... this will be a nasty-ass spring!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Only one light left :rofl: Thats a good one

And even though this is in the wrong section welcome and enjoy this forum :beer:

this thread is called 'show off your R50 (pic)' so this IS the CORRECT forum.