2001 parts on '99?

SilverPath

Hello, I have a chance to get some fender flares and roof rack off of a 2001 Pathfinder. I was wondering if these will fit the wheel well of the '99. Even if they dont have the same mounting holes I can fix that. Just wanting to know if they will fit.

>I also want to know if the roof rack will bolt up to a '99.

Thanks

I am 99% sure the roof rack will, the flares might not be a perfect fit but with some finagling you should be able to make them work...one thing I do know is that the front flare goes down onto the front bumper on my 97 but on the 01 I will have this friday the flare stops before the front bumper...

Sorry If I got anyone interested... I went to go look at the rig last night to strip the parts, and they hadn't told me it was rolled..... So roof rack is flat, and only 1 of the flares was good. So I am back to square one. I guess that should be my first question to an ask on Craigslist. Hahaha, Anyways, back to searching :/

Sorry If I got anyone interested... I went to go look at the rig last night to strip the parts, and they hadn't told me it was rolled..... So roof rack is flat, and only 1 of the flares was good. So I am back to square one. I guess that should be my first question to an ask on Craigslist. Hahaha, Anyways, back to searching :/

That's a lousy deal... I feel your pain! I plan to part ways with my OEM roof rack on my '98 sometime in the coming spring. Let me know if you're still interested cuz it's the same gen R50. Best of luck in your endeavour :aok:

Edited by tekazgtr1984