LOKKA Front Locker

PDCCD

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you ever had a DD with a welded rear? how badly did it eat up the tires? ever break any axles? i would think the 33-spline axles could hold up to a little bit of binding, considering what they go through on the trails. :scratchhead:

i could be locked front and rear for <$50 :rofl:

i know tons of guys that run welded rears on full sized and small pickups, none of them have problems with them. the only ppl that i ever hear negative things from are the ppl that dont have them. and as light as our rigs our i would say there would be no problem with binding, no more than a LSD or an LSD with xtra shims in it. driving on the street is going to put less stress on it than when you are crawling up a rocky hill with only one tire on the ground.

• 2 months later...
so i emailed 4WD Systems twice and still got no reply. i just now tried again and there's something wrong with their inquiry form on the website. and of course, they don't have an email listed. the website hasn't been updated since 2007. does this company still exist? lol

i want a front LOKKA but so far it's been a huge PITA to get any info on the damn thing. i've made literally zero progress...

any of you aussies or kiwis care to get me an email address? Davefrom OZ, do you have the email address of that Tom(?) guy that quoted you $640AUD? it'd be much appreciated. thanks.

Nah mate, I just called him up. I assume you used the detailed enquiry sheet, I can call him and see if I can get an email address if you like.

Nah mate, I just called him up. I assume you used the detailed enquiry sheet, I can call him and see if I can get an email address if you like.

A real email would be awesome, cause they don't answer the other.