Stock Alarm/Keyless Entry

pulxar

Hello all, this is my first post since finding you guys. I have a 94 SE that is basically stock. The alarm is apparently dead, though I get varying voltages from 1 to 12 volts depending on the wire going into the system. The security switch on the console only reads just about a volt or nothing depending on the position of the switch. I think there is a short somewhere but without a wiring diagram I am stuck. I have been fixing up my pathy for about a year now and it is getting there. If any of you know where I can get a wiring diagram for the alarm system or have any other advice it'd be greatly appreciated. It is not in the FSM which I found at phatg20.net, a great site if you haven't checked it out.

I'd say he's smoking something cause I couldn't find that TSB in any of my files and I wonder how a 1993 TSB would be issued on a 94 model. Problem is that he is an authority on the mechanical aspect of this stuff so I dare not doubt him

Edited by k9sar

If it isnt found, I will print it off later today and copy it onto my computer at home, then post it up.

I did a few hours of digging, including going through Nissan's site and couldn't find anything. If you'd be willing to take the time to do that I'd appreciate it.