ps hose leak

jgt

hi all. I just found the leaking p/s culprit. Looks like the high pressure hose, the one that goes from the pump. When I look it up on checkers, it listes return or p/s hose. Is the return hose the low pressure one? Will I need to get the entire p/s hose? Anybody done this and can give me advice on replacement? thanks, any info appreciated. -julie

post-2922-1217137870_thumb.jpg

Edited by jgt

If this is the line that goes from the PS Pump to the steering box, then you need to get a pre made line with the ends already installed, replacement. Either from a parts store, a hose specialty shop (who can make them) or from Nissan them self.

If it is the line that goes from the PS Pump to the Reservoir then you just need some good quality pressure hose, which you can get from a hydraulics or hose shop :aok:

yep, thanks redpath. It certainly is the hp hose. Is install difficult? Will I have to remove the fan to get to it? thanks

If this is the line that goes from the PS Pump to the steering box, then you need to get a pre made line with the ends already installed, replacement. Either from a parts store, a hose specialty shop (who can make them) or from Nissan them self.

If it is the line that goes from the PS Pump to the Reservoir then you just need some good quality pressure hose, which you can get from a hydraulics or hose shop :aok: