:(

RowdoggNZ

Dude. don't even be sorry or other negative states, breathe in fresh inspiration and breathe out all the BS, keep the mind focused on what you want, not on what you don't want...new job can happen tomorrow if you wanted.

Bourns, that sucks.

Here's your chance to find something better!! (I got the boot a month ago from the place I worked at)

Sorry Bud, but it happens. Like NT said, don't let it bring you down (like Pezzy). Have a good attitude when you interview and you'll shine!! You have to have things going for you, you drive a Pathy and belong to this site... ;)

Best O luck!! :beer:

B

:ohno01: WHAT? WHY? HOW? WHO the hell is going to panel my Pathy for free now? :lol:

Bummer man. I know what your going through though. I had been made redundant twice before the age of 21 :rant2:

If your skilled at TIG welding there's a job @ my work, plus if you stay for 3 months I get $1000 finders fee :jig:

Let me know if you need anything bud.....Besides a RH tail light :D

:beer:

hehe, i found a tail light for $15 don't worry tex ;)

yeah i'll i never really touched the tig welder at work but i got my mig welding skills right up ;) i can't really afford a move down south thought lol. I'll find something guise thanks for all da words of wisdom

you're free of da man and you are crying???? why./.

go out and play and enjoy the free time you have.. it won't last long.

Believe me i would, but in this day & age your not allowed to play and enjoy anything without money :(