Installing a Guage/Switch pod on top of dash

91PathSE

OK so im tired of having switches everywhere for my lights, amps, remote start shutdown ect, So im putting in a switch/Guage pod on the dash over the air vents.

My question is how far does the Duct Work for the vent go back on a 91 WD21 SE. So that when I drill/Cut I don't hit the duct work???

Thanks

I'd recommend pulling the dash... it shouldn't take more than 30 mins to get it out...that way you can route all your wires/relays and chicken band/tie wrap them in good locations...

to remove IIRC you remove the bottom panel on the drivers side and remove the glove box and back plate then remove the cluster and the defog vents and theres some screws up there...then I believe you can just pull it out...you'll have to pull the radio and ash tray too to pull the black trim around all of that...but its not really that big of a job and then you can ensure you don't cut any wires or anything else...

After Looking closer at it while driving to work(Sitting in Traffic), I decided im going to go through the right side of the instrument panel.

One whole with gromet and and all wires wraped up neatly.

Im going to do it next week on my day off I'll post pics.

After Looking closer at it while driving to work(Sitting in Traffic), I decided im going to go through the right side of the instrument panel.

One whole with gromet and and all wires wraped up neatly.

Im going to do it next week on my day off I'll post pics.

yes please post pics!