hello all...

inwood73

Hey all, would just like to introduce myself.... my names mike, and i'm sure you'll see me around here alot since i just bought a 94 path. have read alot of good info on here already, looks like i have a lot of stuff to do before i even get into asking stupid questions lol. anyhow just thougth i would say a quick hello to everyone and hope to talk with ya's all at one time or another. Look like a really resoursefull site.

Welcome to NPORA bud. There's actually a section for introductions, but its all good, the mod can move it later or whatever. Show us some pics of the old girl when ya get a chance.

Howdy Mike, and welcome!! Yes, please read all you can but don't hesitate to ask questions also!!

I'm just going to move this to the Introductions area for general housekeeping. No worries, eh?

B

WOW, thanks for the warm welcome, i'll be sure to get picks up asap, i hope to be picking the truck up this week sometime, it's my brother in-law's, he's taken really good care of it, looks imaculate inside, i'll have to get some pics of that intereior lol. i'm not new to moding and mechanics, i have just finished a ford taurs SHO project, now i'm selling that for the pathfinder lol. talk about a 360, a lowered 2wd for a 4x4 truck. as it stands the truck is 100% stock, but that will soon change. first thing on my list is a timing belt and to flush out and fill all gear box's to what i have read hear, just gotta park it on a curb or something, i can't wait to get the damn thing. it has sat for 2 months and apperently the clutch pedal is stuck, dosn't sound good but i will asses that when i go and pick it up, hopefully it's something simple.

As for were i live, i am in ontario, port perry to be exact. anyhow gotta run, answering damn emails about my car, i can't wait till it's gone lol. i hate selling vehicles.

Peace... Mike.

P.S. there's bear being drank on my front step, i gotta attend. :itsallgood:

Hi Mike, I know where Port Perry is, I used to be in Brooklin, not too far south from you.

Welcome to NPORA!! If you ever think about joining a local club, check out www.cdn-ntc.ca, the Canadian Nissan Truck Club. We do quite a few wheeling runs in the summer.

That said, this is the best place to find pathfinder info!! :aok:

Oh, and there is bear being drank at your place? How many beers do you have to have to do THAT!?

P.S. there's bear being drank on my front step, i gotta attend.

Pezzy!! He's molesting your polar bear!!!

LOL, I'd say there's been a few bears drankin to get to this step, front or not... :D

B

hello and welcome! seems to be the norm to sell a lowered car and get a pathy round here lately. hehe.

read lots then ask questions if you can't find what yer lookin for.... chances are, it's been covered. :beer: enjoy the "bear" and don't let it bitecha! :D

Pezzy sure will be looking forward to joining a group. sound like it would be fun.

as for the bear, lol, well at least it was cold. hehe, man i should proof read my posts, but yet then i would still probably have missed the bear beer thing. doh!! hehe

Ow, and Pez, i know were Broklin is, i used to live there for a very short period of time. just down the road from me.

anyhow people gotta run. last day off and i have to get some things done...... i do believe the couch needs to be held down. :itsallgood: