Pathfinder Body Parts

Danielle

Ive spent a long time looking for replacement body parts for my rusty doors. I have already replaced the front fenders and I am now looking for doors with not very much success and I was wondering if anyone has found a supplier for new ones? If not then does anyone have any for sale? I need both passenger and driver due to rust around the windows and handles.

• 1 year later...

don't know where you are but if you are in the lower mainland/BC have you tried looking at Pick a Part in Chilliwack, they got a few WD21's or try Ralph's in Surrey. Both seem to have a few of them.

• 4 weeks later...

I wanted to buy a door window molding. See this post here. The dealer quoted C$94. Pro Body parts doesn't carry that kind of part.

Alpi's Truck and Van in Abbotsford, BC wanted to charge me C$25 for the part (because I would render the door unattractive). I didn't bother even looking, got back in the pathie and drove to Pick-A-Part near Chiliwack. Found a molding in reasonable condition and was charged C$6.

Pick-A-Part in Chiliwack, BC has a great selection and is probably the best organized wrecker yard I have ever visited. It is a bit of a drive but that's where I'm headed next time I need a junkyard part. I like to save money but I also like to save time. Friendly people, friendly customers, helpful web-site.

FWIW, I've generally found Ralph's in north Surrey to be selection poor (and usually in lousy condition).