lifting the pathfinder

So is there anyway to gain about 1-2" of lift on my stock nissan without having to have a body lift or suspension? anything will help and if you have pictures of anything like this that would be great as well

Yes, tbar crank and zj springs in the rear about 3 inch

Where can I buy zj springs? That looks awesome

Go to a jeep forum and talk to somebody tht has a ZJ, you want to make sure it has a V8 and make sure you buy the front springs from him. I got mine for 35.00 shipped, shouldnt be that bad

i was just kinda wondering why u would even bother with 1-2 inches of lift? u want bigger tires? different look? just wondering. but u can definatly do that buy just cranking the T-bars and putting some different coils in the back.

heres what u can do with about 200$ of suspension work i would do the common 3+3=33, oh and theres some danger ranger pics in there for yea! lol

http://npora.ipbhost.com//index.php?showto...mp;#entry315593

but just search around

• 1 month later...

Nisyota I assume you call yourself that because you have a toyota engine in your pathfinder? If so what was the swap that you did? I don't mean to hijack the thread I'm just curious.

Cranking the T-Bars and installing Jeep Grand Cherokee springs in the rear is essentially a suspension lift. You are modifying the suspension to raise it above what it was stock. It's just not a prepackaged "lift" ;)

You also do not need to get the springs from a V8 equipped Cherokee as we have found that the springs very a lot, and you can find the same ones on both V8 and I6 model. Ford coils are also an option, for further information please click the following link

Rear Spring Options For Lifting Your WD21 Pathy

Check local wrecking yards for the springs too. Some, like myself, have yards nearby where the cost can be as little as $20-$30 for a pair of springs. :togo:

I found some GN coded springs (from a 98 JGC Up Country) and it gave me 3" of lift after trimming the pigtail off.. Now I just gotta re-index the t-bars a little bit more... The easy lift ever.