Sun MAY 25

Skwerlb8

Destination has been set! All we need to do is hammer out a meeting place/time. Preferably early in the a.m and real close to :coffee!: i gotta have that last cuppa before hittin the trails..what can i say..i'm an addict :shrug::)

Not sure if I'll be free Sunday...got a job interview tommorow morning and might start work this weekend. I'll be off Monday though.

Well how about meeting at the Hatzic Shell? It is on the way out, etc. Say around 0900? Zibi we are meeting in two weekends, cause I leave for the island tomorrow and will not return until Monday.

Hatzic Shell

(604) 826-6421

Address :

34961 Lougheed Hwy

Mission, BC , V2V6T1

Hehe.. as i was once told.. " :coffee!: THEN internet..ALWAYS :coffee!: first!"

Hatzic Shell it is.. 9 am.. Is that the same one we were supposed to meet at last time 'round?

Hehe.. as i was once told.. " :coffee!: THEN internet..ALWAYS :coffee!: first!"

Hatzic Shell it is.. 9 am.. Is that the same one we were supposed to meet at last time 'round?

the :coffee!: first is solid advice, who ever said that must have been a wise man indeed.

the Hatzic shell is a little further down the road ( Google Maps )

the sasquatch inn in harrison mills ( Google Maps ) is a good meeting spot as well, we can air down there, so any stragglers can catch up.

look forward to wheeling with y'all again. should be a good time.

Edited by porterhouse

Porterhouse.. dead tire sucks.. if you still want to come out for the day i'm sure there's a seat somewhere. Passenger seats can be handy!! Who knew?? :)

Hello sorry can not make it... I just installed my new centrelink and either the alignment is way the hell off or my torsion bars are shot, either way I am taking it in for an alignment ASAP to determine which it is. Hope to make a run next weekend.

DVO had the camera.. was a good day! by the time i got home the inside of the truck was brown from the dust...the outside started the trip home brown too but we ran into some rainy type crap that cleaned it off! DVO spent a good portion of time sideways..gotta love loose gravel corners. It's a bit more of a drive to get to there but with longer days here..it's worth it! we'll be going back a few times this summer :)

Did u guys make it up Sunrise? I went camping in the area this weekend and went up to Sunrise, one of the guys we were with was driving a fairly new (and basically stock) chevy tracker and he made it up! I was impressed!!!

Edited by HitTheTrails

Yeah saw a bunch of pics of your pathy over on FIBC, great to see a r50 out there :)

thanks! i'm not on that board and my buddy hasn't sent me those pics yet so i haven't even seen them.. i hope there's a few sweet ones. that was a fun weekend :itsallgood: