Orgone

TrailChaser

If you consider yourself intelligent and open minded, do me a favor and research Orgone. You can also research Wilhelm Reich(sp), Orgone Energy, Cloudbuster, or orgonite.

The reason I'm asking this is becouse in the very little time that I've spent doing my own research, I've been floored by most of what I've discovered on the subject.

I'd like to get a nice conversation going with people who actually take the time to do some "real" research. You can find lots of info here on the web, but save searching youtube for last. I don't want to post links and hand feed information to anyone. We can save that for later in the thread. I know from my years on this forum that we have quite a few people on here that are very intelligent, lets see what you think of this subject.

Edited by TrailChaser

So basically he thinks there is one divine type of energy? At first I thought that it was extremely similar to Chi, or life force, founded by the Chinese. But, there are a lot of good points dealing with pulsations and the patterns of life. Hrm..

Edited by NismoSkyZ

Chakra, Chii, Ki, they all relate in some way to the central nervous system - the routes of spiritual/bodily/whatever energy always are diagramed as following, roughly, the CNS. This makes sense... but it also begs the question - can you really unlock those "gates" and release a flood of power on command?

All living things have a slight electrical charge to them. Can it be built up and harnessed....ask an electric eel. Can any animal just decide to channel it, highly doubtfull unless the trait was somehow bred into them over multiple generations. To wake up some morning and say, "I want to be stronger, so I'll just think really hard about it and it will happen," won't get ya anywhere.