General Sam's

json3904

i attempted a mud bog that nobody else wanted to hit.... now the pathy needs alot of motor work, i have a seal that is pouring oil and it starts knocking at high idle.... here are some of the pics.....

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

IMG_3151.jpg

yes it was running in the mud.... i am going to try to pull the pully and look at the seal..... the rear bumper is on my list but i need to get her running right first....

I'm new to this, don't laugh, how did the mud cause a seal to fail. did the mud to the damage to the engine or the burden of a forced dead stop cause stuff to go bad in the engine?

there was no abrupt stop... i as all the way at the end and only had a few feet to go i got boged down so i backed up to hit it again and got stuck..... i really dont know how it made the seal fail but i know it wasnt leaking before i took it in that pit and now it is...... i will take a couple of pics so yall can tell me what seal i need...

Nice pics... I would have hit that hole as well... clean the mud off, fix it and head back out to beat that little mud pit....

I hit something similar in the 95... did not make it... went back later that evening in the 91 just to beat it...